Informative. Engaging. Useful.
These are our goals for each web site we design. Based on the unique needs of each client, we've applied advanced presentation technology to make the sites appealing, and database-driven web application technology to provide up-to-date information and interactive content.
Warm, inviting and filled with great food and drinks, visiting thefield.com will give you a sense of what it is like to visit San Diego's most authentic Irish pub and restaurant. And, using behind-the-scenes event calendar technology, The Field's website is always up-to-date. "Don't Miss" event is displayed automatically on the home page and a complete listing and description of events can be found on the Happenings pages.
- Auto-updating featured event and "Coming Up" events always current.
- Database-driven event calendar is customizable using simple online forms.
- Email blast system facilitates easy contact with customers.
The 700 Club website automatically updates so visitors know what's coming up at the bar and also happening right now — from the song currently playing to Facebook posts to food and drink specials. Access the site using a smart phone and a mobile-formatted version of the site is displayed.
- Site presented in mobile-friendly format when accessed via smart phone.
- "Now Playing" feature shows information about music playing in bar right now.
- Database-driven event calendar and menus are customizable using simple online forms.
For the Kodiak Senior Center we built a website with a focus on usability and easy access to information. A clean design paired with an quick way for the visitor to increase the text size makes this website simple to use for all visitors. A custom content management system makes updating easy and immediate for website administrators as well.
- Database-driven event and menu calendars are customizable using simple online forms.
- Visitors can easily increase size of text on pages.
- Monthly newsletters are easily uploaded by website administrators.
An attention-grabbing slideshow of featured properties introduces the visitor to the breadth of property types managed by Trilar. A custom content management system is used by the client to easily update nearly all sections of the site.
- Custom applications ties into online brochures for the different properties managed by Trilar (by ApartmentBrochures.com.)
- Custom application allows client to login and update website information.
For this online scrapbooking supplies company, we created a full-service e-commerce website. Playing on the sense of fun that goes hand-in-hand with this hobby, the overall design incorporates movement and creativity without overshadowing the functionality of the online storefront.
- Custom shopping cart application includes advanced features such as coupon and gift certificate handling, “wishlist” capability and accurate shipping charge calculations including real-time querying of FedEx rates.
- Email marketing system provides easy way to communicate with customers.
Created for a “museum without walls,” the Kodiak Maritime Museum website was built to provide a place for the community to learn about the organization’s mission and projects currently underway. Virtual exhibits educate the visitor about the region’s rich maritime heritage while project and event descriptions encourage the visitor to become involved with the establishment of Kodiak Island’s newest museum.
- Media management system allows website administrators to use simple, web-based forms to add, edit, and remove audio files. Website visitors can search for and listen to radio episodes online.
- Third-party shopping cart integration.