WebMail Setup Instructions
WebMail allows you to send and receive your email anywhere you have an Internet connection. Open up a browser window and follow these simple instructions to get started.
- In your browser's location bar, type mail.yourdomain.com and press the "return" or "enter" button
- Login with your username and password
- Click the "Options" link
- Click the "Personal Information" link
- Fill in the "Email Address" blank with your email address (if this isn't filled in, message recipients will be unable to reply to your message)
- Fill in other personal information, such as your "Full Name"
- Now you're ready to send and receive email
- Click on the "INBOX" link to view your messages
- Click on the "Compose" link to write an email